Frederique Constant Watch Repairs
Why choose MigitecH for Frederique Constant watch repairs?
- We provide Frederique Constant service using authentic Frederique Constant parts
- We employ Swiss ETA trained and qualified in-house watchmakers
- Enjoy the convenience of door to door service
- We offer fast, free estimates, and return shipping via Toll Priority or Platinum Express
- We are independent and family owned service centre for Swiss brands
- Fill out the quote form to get started with your FREE estimate and decide to get started or not!
Nothing is more important than ensuring your Frederique watch is running as perfectly as it did the day you took it out of the box. Routine watch maintenance, every three to five years is crucial to guarantee the performance of your timepiece. The highly trained and certified experts at MigitecH Precision Watch Repair will work to keep your Frederique Constant watch running smoothly with services ranging from exterior cleaning and polishing to a complete overhaul of your watch’s entire movement. In the event that replacement parts are required, the extensive inventory of supplies within our in-house repair facility will efficiently take care of your watch using only genuine Frederique parts.
So you can be rest assured knowing that your Frederique Constant watch will meet our high expectations of service, regardless of the service that is required to your watch.
Post to Workshop
If you are not able to visit us in our workshop, you can always send us your item. PLEASE NOTE: use Registered Post or Signature on delivery or Platinum Express option.
Most of our quick repairs are completed within 24 – 48 hours of receiving them.
PLEASE NOTE: Quick repair include glasses repairs, or battery replacements
ETA Qualified Watchmakers
Founded in 1793, ETA is one of the world’s largest manufacturers of Swiss watches and movements.
Our watchmakers are ETA certified and trained.
Our work comes with warranty.
Our watch repairs are guaranteed for one year.
Our glasses repairs comes with six month warranty.