Thank you for choosing Watch and Glasses Repair’s services. Please note the following.
- Please do not send the product in the original packaging, as there is no guarantee that the same packaging will be returned with the item.
- We suggest you send your timepiece/glasses by insured, traceable means (Platinum or Express post, couriers) and ensure secure packaging to protect against damage during transit.
Please be aware that Watch and Glasses Repair is not responsible for any impact/shipping damage or lost items that may occur during transit.
Disclaimer: We are confident we can safely weld (repair) your broken metal frames without the use of heat, however, we are not responsible for the condition of your glasses (lenses), including existing scratches, marks, chips. If we are unable to repair your eyeglass frames, we’ll notify you by phone or email.
- Once we receive your parcel, we will asses repair, put it in our system, and contact you to confirm we have received
- Depending on the problem, item and the brand, we will tell you when you can expect another email with the quotation.
- Payment is received via E-Way Invoice that will be sent via email / this has a 2.4 % surcharge
- Return Shipment is15$ via traceable express ( Signature on Delivery )
- Turnaround for Glasses / Sunglases repair 2-3 working days ( Custom Glasses repair 4-6 days )
- Turnaround for Watches Battery Replacement 2-3 working days ( Service 4-6 weeks)
- Turnaround for quotation Watches 10 working days ( refused quotation Watches 35$)
- Same day repair service Glasses / Sunglasses ( extra surcharge 16.50$)
Watch and Glasses Repair
301/125 Swanston St
03 99430 140
046 8886 016